What information we collect
Information you give us. Information you give us may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and social security number. We only collect this information when you voluntarily give it to us. You can always refuse to offer any information, but it may prevent you from using some aspects of the site.
Information we collect about you. This is information that we collect automatically about your visit during your time on the Site. It typically involves technical information including the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about User’s means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system, IP Address, and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. This type of information is typically collected using small data files called cookies. This information helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse the Site and also to indicate where the Site requires improvement.
Information we receive from other sources. This includes information we receive about you from other websites we operate. The information in these cases will be gathered voluntarily with your consent.
How we use collected information
The information Smotrow Related collects from you, whether personal or technical, may be used by us for the following purposes:
- To complete any contracts or obligations you’ve entered into with our company, and to provide you with information or products you’ve requested from us;
- To improve our customer service by responding to your requests more quickly and efficiently;
- To personalize your experience on the site;
- We may use your information to better understand how our collective customers use our website;
- To improve our Site;
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services;
- To process payments;
- To complete an order placed on the site, using information provided about yourself. We do not share this information with outside parties, unless needed to complete the order;
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature;
- To send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them;
- To send periodic emails.
We may use your email address to send information and updates about your order. It may also be used to respond to questions or other requests. If you choose to opt in to our mailing list, you’ll receive emails that include company news, updates, product information, and more. You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of every email sent.
Where we store your personal data
All information that you provide to us is stored on our secure servers, and we will take reasonable steps to protect your information in accordance with this policy, including (but not limited to):
- Encrypting data; and
- Carrying out regular back-ups.
- How we protect your information
We use extensive security measures to ensure that your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data is safe from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or deletion. Any data exchange between you and our site happens over an SSL-secured channel, which is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Smotrow Related does not process any payment information directly. We use payment gateways to process this data. These payment gateways have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
You have the following rights under law in respect of your personal information:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
- The right to request access to your information to be sure we’re using it legally;
- The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is made accurate;
- The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it;
- The right to restrict the use of your information;
- The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes;
- The right to refuse certain uses (such as for marketing purposes); and
- The right to opt out of a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the site after changes of policy will be regarded as acceptance to the changes.
This document was last updated on April 26, 2022